Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kiwi judge condones paedophilia


Words fail me.
If I did  this to one of my beautiful daughters I would get 5 years prison time. I don’t really know who offends me the most? A not so funny boy paedophile or the rather disturbed crackpot insane whore judge. Both of these repugnant creeps have shown a total disregard for the victim and sadly helped appalling child abuse statistics. What the hell both the judge and the kid fucker should be doing prison time for crimes against children.

What the hell has happened to our judiciary? The Crown is obliged to fix this wrong. What kind of precedent has this sent to the kiddy fucker community? What a sick justice system!

No wonder we are world leaders in child abuse!
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/child-abuse/news/article.cfm?c_id=146&objectid=10749125

No comments: