Friday, December 24, 2010

Good One...Happy Family Christmas

Good One...Happy Family Christmas



.._
██_
..(´• ̮•)
.( . • . )
(... • .. )
.
.•*¨`*•.•´*.¸.•´

A man in Scotland calls his
son in London the day before Christmas Eve and says,"I hate to ruin your day but
I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing;
forty-five years of misery is enough".

 "Dad, what are you talking
about?'" the son screams.
"We can't stand the sight of
each other any longer", the father says. á"We're sick of
each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call
your sister in Leeds and tell her".

Frantically, the son calls
his sister, who explodes on the phone, "Like hell they're
getting divorced", she shouts, "I'll take care of this".
She calls Scotland
immediately and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting
divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm
calling my brother back and we'll both be there tomorrow.
Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs
up.

 The old man hangs up his
phone and turns to his wife. "Done! They're coming for
Christmas - and they're paying their own way

No comments: