Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

A new day and new year looms

Outside my window, a new day I see and only I can determine what kind of day it will be.

It can be busy and sunny, laughing and funny, or boring and cold, unhappy and grey.

My own state of mind is the determining key,for I am only the person I let myself be.

I can be thoughtful and do all I can to help, or be selfish and think just of myself.

I can enjoy what I do and make it seem fun,or gripe and complain and make it hard on someone.

I can be patient with those who may not understand, or belittle and hurt them as much as I can.

I can be at play each day building healthy bonds of love with my four God given children,never to show them a negative display.

But I have faith in myself, and believe what I say, and I personally intend to make the best of each day.

No comments: